Technically, this is not for Sythia. It's for Christianne, who challenged me to a game of Fours.
Four jobs I've had:
- blog meme analyst
- blog hijacker (see Mark for a reference)
- author of a book that is finally coming out in Spring of 2008 and I am so excited I can hardly play Fours without yipping at the moon like one of our four-footed friends (Sorry. Excuse me, I'm okay now. Really. I won't talk about the book. I promise. Nothing about the book. Um, did I mention it's a spiritual memoir with Christian Living on the side? Craver! Help! Change the subject to homeschooling or International Respect the Chickens Day, could you please?!)
- mental health worker (Okay, so a few patients escaped on my watch. Can I help it if I don't have great attention to detail? Except when I am writing books. You know, like ones that come out in Spring of 2008. What? You mean that counts as a book mention? How did I know?)
Four places I have lived:
- on earth
- in the United States
- near a creek (That's how the book opens, by the way... in the creek bed. Huh? No. I didn't say anything about the book. You imagined it.)
- in New York, four my whole life (Okay, so edit me. It's not like I can't take it. I've been in the editing hotseat for almost a year now. What? Can't I even put in a side comment about the... the thing made of paper?)
Four movies I watch over and over:
I take the fifth. I'm not really a movie watcher. (Is it okay to take the fifth in a game of Fours?)
Four favorite foods:
- get the full scoop at Green Inventions Central (my other blog which occasionally features really delicious, healthy recipes, as well as thoughts on sustainable living, spirituality and creation, etc., but never talks about my book... well, maybe just a little)
Four favorite TV shows:
- Um, could somebody Google "TV" for me? I seem to have lost the definition.
Four places I'd rather be right now:
- gardening with Charity
- at my Secret Place
- on a wild edibles hike
- in a Wendell Berry book (That doesn't count. I'm talking about somebody else's, um, book.)
Four people I tag to complete this survey:
Okay, do you all fourgive me now? I had a hard day doing the almost-final edits on my book.
Forsythia photo of my Secret Place. L.L. Barkat.