Friday, October 12, 2007

Building

So I've got some building projects to mention to you. One is at the The High Calling Blogs, where you can add your blog to a network that is poised to reach 25,000 readers, including those who frequent Christianity Today's Faith in the Workplace.

On another note, Every Square Inch is looking for a few good translators for a really exciting project that will provide free materials to needy Christians around the world.

Why not add your blocks to the pile? Come and build.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Ted M. Gossard said...

I'm just a lowly factory worker. I wish I would have done something different. I would have pulled out all the stops to make sure I did, but now it's late. But I do the best I can, I hope (I know that's not altogether true, but that's my goal) with who I am and what I've been given from God.

But yes, so glad for any good influence we bloggers can have in encouraging others in the way of Jesus.

4:45 PM  
Blogger L.L. Barkat said...

So you are in good company. (I hear that Jesus was just a lowly carpenter, and look at how he loved... and look at where that love has since gone.)

4:54 PM  
Blogger Every Square Inch said...

LL

Thanks for posting about Open Source Mission. We're starting translation projects and are grateful for a community of volunteer translators who have joined us.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Thanks for the tip, LL. I went ahead and signed up and now Gordon Atkinson is going to review my blog! I'm soooo intimidated!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Rachel Starr Thomson said...

Thanks for checking out Peculiar. I'm glad you enjoyed the fidelity post. Your comment made me think... as a single girl, I don't tend to see celibacy as the "seeds" of fidelity so much as I see them as the same thing! You're right, though. I like how you put it :).

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home