Friday, December 12, 2008

Late Arrival to the Velvet Hall

Napoleon Triple Couch

So. My radio interview on Stone Crossings with WSOY's Directline has finally arrived and I uploaded it to my website. If you're in the mood, kick up your feet (I won't tell the museum guards), grab a hot drink and listen to the interview now.

Napoleon's Apartments Triple Couch at the Louvre. Photo by L.L. Barkat.

Little Sonia's To the Lake, to the Ribbon Red at LL's Green Inventions
Erica's Writer's Block
High Calling Blogs' RAP: Nepotist's Delight

Labels: , ,


Blogger sojourner said...

Thanks for posting that! I must say you were brave to provide a live interview over such personal, heartfelt material. You did a great job communicating your thoughts and answering the questions on the spot. I hope you have a good weekend :0)

4:57 PM  
Blogger RissaRoo said...

WooHoo! I've been looking forward to this, thanks!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

That interview was a gift. I'm supposed to be working today (even though it is Saturday, 12 days before Christmas), but I just stopped and listened to that and felt fed.

And I loved hearing your voice.

12:51 PM  
Blogger NaNcY said...

i found some poetry !

some bob poetry!

very coooool...hehehe.

ice poems...very cool...get it?


2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home