Friday, December 12, 2008

Late Arrival to the Velvet Hall

Napoleon Triple Couch

So. My radio interview on Stone Crossings with WSOY's Directline has finally arrived and I uploaded it to my website. If you're in the mood, kick up your feet (I won't tell the museum guards), grab a hot drink and listen to the interview now.


Napoleon's Apartments Triple Couch at the Louvre. Photo by L.L. Barkat.


POETRY FRIDAY:
Little Sonia's To the Lake, to the Ribbon Red at LL's Green Inventions
Erica's Writer's Block
High Calling Blogs' RAP: Nepotist's Delight

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger sojourner said...

Thanks for posting that! I must say you were brave to provide a live interview over such personal, heartfelt material. You did a great job communicating your thoughts and answering the questions on the spot. I hope you have a good weekend :0)

4:57 PM  
Blogger RissaRoo said...

WooHoo! I've been looking forward to this, thanks!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

That interview was a gift. I'm supposed to be working today (even though it is Saturday, 12 days before Christmas), but I just stopped and listened to that and felt fed.

And I loved hearing your voice.

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i found some poetry !

some bob poetry!

http://intheclearing.blogspot.com/2008/12/ice-poems.html


very coooool...hehehe.

ice poems...very cool...get it?

ha

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home