Monday, October 09, 2006

Eavesdropping: Pickup

So, I admit it. Sometimes I stand outside my kids’ door, and I listen to them play with dolls. The other day, this is what I heard…

Come on, you two-headed, one-brained, pregnant-lady, richest girl in town… let’s go!

Yikes! I’m hoping that wasn’t some kind of clever pickup line among the dolls.

And, let me just say, I can take no credit for my kids’ obvious abilities with polite conversation. They make this stuff up on their own.


Also, speaking of kids... here's how to find the child in last week's painting: his head begins at the intersection of the man's shoulder and the woman's knee and his body continues down over the dress area. Look for just a very light outline. Clicking on the pic will make it a little bigger. Still, the child is hard to discern!

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I thought it the child was an idea in the picture, not actually painted in!
Love the kids lines. Where do they come up with these things?

11:38 AM  
Blogger angela said...

I love to hear kids play. It so sweet and it makes me miss my imagination.

1:46 PM  
Blogger eph2810 said...

Kids sometimes have imagination. The good thing is that your kids still play and know how to entertain themself - very rare in today's soceity...

The picture - oh my. didn't even look there. Thank you for pointing to it.

Thank you for stopping by LWG today.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home