Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ducks in a Row

sis button 2love notes buttonGreen Inventions icon

I was so impressed by their button design, I had to finally get my own ducks in a row.

You can pick up my little blogo-ducks (blog buttons) in the sidebars of their respective blogs...

Seedlings in Stone (Um, if you already picked one up, I updated the design about an hour ago and deleted the old new button. :) I promise not to fiddle with it anymore.)

Love Notes to Yahweh

Green Inventions Central


Blog Button designs by L.L. Barkat.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I've been wanting to do blog housekeeping, I'm not very tech smart, but there are many helpful tutorials etc available. No more excuses.
I never know the right thing to do , what is too cluttered, etc, even the blogroll idea, would I offend, leave a misconception , ugh.
Know that you'll be linked though. I have enjoyed seeing you around some of the other sites I go too btw. You bless more and always.
I finally added a sitemeter, am too freaked out to look at it. :)

3:02 PM  
Blogger sojourner said...

i don't understand about the buttons???

8:37 PM  
Blogger L.L. Barkat said...

Deb... I doubt you'll offend. :) Happy housekeeping.

Sojourner... oh, the buttons are just graphic links you can put in your sidebar to click over to my blogs. You grab the html code that's in the little white box under the button in MY sidebar and add it to your blog template. Then you've got my button, with a live link. Scroll down here on Seedlings and click on the 'Love Notes' button or the 'Green Inventions' button and you'll see how they work.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home