Wednesday, June 03, 2009

We Interrupt this Spanish Program

booklight

Once upon a time, I promised to highlight your stories and photos, and add a permanent link to you in my sidebar, should you decide to share an intersection between your life and my first book.

That's why I'm interrupting our Spanish program to feature Deb's lovely, unusual journey to Stone Crossings: Finding Grace in Hard and Hidden Places. Here's just a glimpse...

So I turned to her book for some guidance when I was at a crossroads of sorts. It seemed to be that this was the answer nudging at me. Some insight or clarity or hot soothing cup of something. To get past the last sour taste. Where I still clung to anger and some need to spill out all my examples of hurt.

You can read the rest of 'Unearth', here.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool photo.
i'm headed over to read the rest.

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was a good post!

got a wordpuddle poem for you.

7:40 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Her post just hit it right on.

Grace, yes. I am regretting sending my copy of Seedlings to another sweet friend. Going to have to order another copy to do my own revisiting.

Have been perusing your pics of Spain.

Oh. My.

Amazing.

Beautiful.

Inspiring.

Thank you for taking me there with you.

:)Laura

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home