Tuesday, November 24, 2009

An InsideOut Gift

InsideOut Cover

InsideOut should be here very soon (IAM, December 2009). I feel like an anxious parent, waiting. In the meantime, here are some poems you can have if you like (just copy the html in the white box beneath the poem, and it's ready to go in your sidebar or post). I'll probably release about six more over the coming weeks (some will simply be excerpts). Poems are fun to have, to keep, to give. So here I am, sharing with you...

insideout badge





InsideOut "prayer"




For more poem possibilities, scroll down the sidebar at InsideOut poems. And a Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Missy K said...

A poem is an exquisite gift indeed.
Thank you.

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Maureen said...

I hope this will be in my Christmas stocking.

Thank you for these delights.

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very pretty :-)

december is long enough to wait, i think.

12:48 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful poetry L.L. I am so excited for you. I cannot imagine what it is like to see your words published. Amazing!!

Have a blessed Thanksgiving.

11:45 AM  
Blogger S. Etole said...

It's hard to choose ... they are all so very full of grace

2:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

this makes me smile inside for you...

thank you for sharing. this one will be close by my bedside real soon.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home