Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Story of Love


I could add words to this, but I hope someone else might venture to. For, my soul feels a little tired, like the breathlessly thin paper that is peeling away around the heart of this purply onion.

Rossi tells me there's another layer here, too. She wrote Luke 7 behind the painting, which is the story of the woman anointing Christ's feet. Love... never a prospect that is pristine.

"The Story of Love" painting, by Stefani M. Rossi Used with permission.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christian said...

Thank you so much. I checked out the website. That is something that I hate more than anything. When I hear about children being sexually abused and exploited. It really causes me to be so anry yet feel so useless. I can donate much money, but these kids need so much more.

8:07 PM  
Blogger L.L. Barkat said...

Ah, yes... referring to your post today? Glad you checked out the site, for some guidance on practical responses...

8:14 PM  
Blogger Ted M. Gossard said...

I like these kind of pictures that make you think and imagine. That kind of evoke something worthwhile, or at least set you up for that. Thanks.

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home