Friday, December 18, 2009

Twitter Smile


I was on the phone. Sara overheard my conversation with someone, about how Twitter works. A few minutes later, she handed this to me. Happy Friday, especially to my Tweet Friends.

"Twitter Follow" by Sara B, age 12. Used with permission.

Catch me and musician Brooke Campbell, at IAM's space in New York, on January 29, 2010. I'm reading. She'll do the singing. :)

Labels: , ,


Blogger Llama Momma said...

Thank you for the laugh!! I love it.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Too tweet!

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Maureen said...

I love this! Sara captured perfectly the way I felt the first time I got a message saying so-and-so is following me.

6:30 PM  
Blogger S. Etole said...

What a talented girl.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

A perfect picture.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Monica Sharman said...

How did she know I was wearing a hooded cloak?!

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Jasmine - Windmills and Tulips said...

Wonderul. I love it. xox

2:07 PM  
Blogger nAncY said...


3:59 PM  
Blogger Anna M Blanch said...

This made me smile! Sometimes we need to be reminded of how silly some of this sounds at first!

6:43 PM  
Blogger TAMI said...

Very cute & dynamic drawing!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Fred Sprinkle said...

So great! I don't even know what those cone hand things are, but I like them.

1:17 PM  
Blogger L.L. Barkat said...

Fred, I believe they are beaks. :)

1:30 PM  
Blogger Corinne said...

That is fantastic :)

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home